Health Savings Account (HSA)
Go to Top
Invest in your health and future with Timberline’s HSA Solution.
- Tax advantage account exclusively for paying qualified medical expenses.
- Doctor visits
- Prescription medication
- Surgeries, operations, and more
- No “Use It or Lose It” rule. Unused funds remain in account year after year.
- Contributions can be made by you, your employer or a third party.
- Contribution Plans:
- Individual Coverage Plan
- Family Coverage Plan
- Catch-Up Contribution (age 55 or older)
- Your HSA follows you regardless of career, location, or life changes.
- Access funds easily with an HSA Visa® debit card or checks.
- Avoid the $4 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $500.
For more information on contribution amounts, visit www.irs.gov or the HSA Service Center.
Welcome, to Timberline Bank