Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge
This page is dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest cybersecurity, identity theft, and other fraud scams. Education is key to fighting fraud.
If you feel like your personal or financial information has been compromised, please contact us immediately so we can help safeguard your finances.
Go to Top
Tips To Help Protect Your Identity:
- Shred any documents you no longer need that contain sensitive information.
- Do not carry PIN numbers in your purse or wallet or write them on your card.
- Be aware who is around when entering your PIN while making purchases/withdrawals.
- Never share your log-on name or password with anyone at any time.
- When shopping online, make sure you are using a secure, trusted site.
- Never send your personal information, credit card numbers or account numbers via e-mail or instant message.
Welcome, to Timberline Bank