Go to Top
Business Checking for Non-Profits
Timberline is committed to giving back to the communities we serve. We offer a competitive interest bearing account with no monthly maintenance fees. All non-profits are eligible.
Take advantage of these Non-Profit Advantage Benefits:
- Remote Deposit
- Interest bearing checking account
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Timberline Checks
- Higher interest rates
- No monthly maintenance fee or analysis fee
With these requirements you can open an account today.
- Your organization’s employer identification number (EIN), or tax ID number.
- A Charter or other official document that lists the officers of your organization.
- A government-issued photo ID and Social Security numbers for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization.
- Requires $100 to open
Let us help you focus on what matters the most – your mission.
Welcome, to Timberline Bank